2015/2016 SPECIALISED PG Admission (APPLY NOW) (Closing date: Thur., September 10, 2015)
- Regional integration and Networking
- New Research Area linking Agriculture & Environment (ADSE)
- Postgraduate Students Training (Focus on Employability; Quality; International Exposure)
- Multidisciplinary approach to problem Solving
- Multi-site Cutting Edge Research (Anchored in Departments/Institutions/Farms/Laboratories)
- Field Studies and Case-based learning
- Faculty Development
- Library Upgrade
- to initiate cutting-edge research in Agricultural Development & Sustainable Environment.
- to introduce short term industry-based courses for skill acquisition & knowledge transfer.
- to use multi-site/multidisciplinary approach for regional integration/knowledge sharing.
- to Attract foreign students/faculties towards internationalizing the University.
- to establish spin-off for robust dissemination/transfer/adoption of research outcomes.
World Bank Africa
Centre of Excellence in Agriculture,
© 2014 by
All right reserved